I’m Roxanne Selby, a solicitor at Knights plc, based in Oxford.
With an extensive background in legal information and software strategy and development, I’m interested in innovating the legal industry and this site will contain some of my thoughts as well as aggregating previous articles posted elsewhere.
(Nothing on this site should be taken to be the views of current or previous employers.)
- Head of Courts and Small Law Firms Strategy role at Thomson Reuters (Courts (Bar and Judiciary) 2015–2017, Small Law Firms 2017–2017) previous senior roles at Oxford University Press and Sweet & Maxwell (Thomson Reuters) (2001–2013)
- Roxanne Selby Limited key clients: The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) (April 2013–December 2014), Pearson (July 2013–June 2014), Cambridge University Press (April 2013–October 2015), and Thomson Reuters (Legal) (January 2015–July 2015)
- LPC (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice) from BPP, London Holborn (Distinction)
- GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) from the University of Law, London Bloomsbury (Distinction)
- MBA from the University of Melbourne (U21) (GPA 3.756 (A-))
- MA(Oxon) in Classics & English from Trinity College, Oxford (2:1)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner: P2P/935014, Knowledge Academy); also trained in Agile
Need to know more?